On food, style, home and travel, a blog by a hedonist, for hedonists.
When I come across a thing that makes me smile, brings beauty or gives comfort - c'est ça!

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Cat's Pajamas

I have a number of house guests coming and trips coming up in the next few weeks, and it made me realize my sleepwear situation is a little bleak.  (My litmus test is, if the doorbell rings and I am still in my pjs, would I answer it?)  As part of my closet purge, I got rid of a lot of sleepwear which just didn't fit the bill, and that left me with little which was comfy and company worthy.  Until now.  Aren't they the cat's pajamas?



They fit great, are super comfy, and I expect they will take less maintenance than the stack of lovely Belgian linen pajamas that make me look like a crumpled paper ball the next morning.  Besides, leopard is fun.  I especially like the tag:



Though very few people should see your sleepwear at all, I think having proper sleepwear is important on principle.  To dress well even while relaxing means you care enough about yourself for you, and that feels good.

Anyway, there are getting packed in my bag right now.  We leave in the morning for a weekend away in Pennsylvania.  Wishing you a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment