On food, style, home and travel, a blog by a hedonist, for hedonists.
When I come across a thing that makes me smile, brings beauty or gives comfort - c'est ça!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

An Earful of Advice...

An old and dear friend of mine asked for my opinion today on a skirt she was eyeing from Ann Taylor.  I thought the skirt was nice, but I wondered how it might fit into the rest of her wardrobe.  Instead of just saying yay or nay (which is probably what I should have done), I decided to give Polyvore a try to come up with some alternative suggestions.  Ann Taylor has a lot of great new things for fall.  So of course, I got carried away and planned her an entire new autumn/winter wardrobe.  Oops!  Meanwhile, Polyvore is so much fun, I can see it get very addicting...

This is for my chic New York City friend, an urban professional with a modern but classic sensibility...

For Ems Ann Taylor A/W in Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment